In a colocation environment, your servers and devices are kept in a highly secured, third-party, enterprise-grade data center. Crystal Technologies partners with colocation data center operators that are geographically dispersed and selected for its state-of-the-art highly secured facilities, highly connected network points, with space, power and compliance-readiness.
- Full control over the server environment, monitoring temperature, humidity and filtration;
- Access to redundant power sources and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) backup;
- Fully monitored by 24×7 around-the-clock facility security;
- Highly secured protection with central data storage, backups, firewall and DDoS attack mitigation.
Colocation services enable you take advantage of a superior datacenter infrastructure, without relinquishing control of, and secure private access to, your servers and equipment.
Managed hosting colocation and server colocation in world-class data centers. We emphasize high performance with the best in backup and disaster recovery.
The Advantages of Colocation Services
The business and data security advantages of colocation are numerous:
- Access advanced infrastructure at an affordable rate.
- Enjoy greater bandwidth.
- Decrease latency and increase connectivity.
- Rest easy with constant data protection and security.
- Gain business continuity and scalability.
- Maintain complete control over your servers and applications.
- All for a fraction of the cost of operating a private data center.