Case Study: Contracting and Construction – 80 sites
“My TCO [total cost of ownership] has dropped 34%. More performance for less money. UCaaS and our managed WAN have improved operations, lowered costs, and freed resources to focus on our business.”
- The premise-based PBX was past EOL and no longer provided functionality for our client to compete as effectively as possible in the marketplace.
- The financial and human resources necessary to replace or upgrade our existing PBX and provide the functionality, resiliency, and redundancy available in a cloud-based UCaaS system was cost prohibitive.
- Billing was a nightmare, with different bills from different voice providers at over 80 locations.
- Evaluation of future business requirements and a technology driven solution.
- Evaluation on the benefits of UCaaS vs a comparable premise based PBX.
- Crystal managed an RFI to help select the right UCaaS provider.
- Crystal Care for Cloud supported the successful provisioning and implementation of a UCaaS solution that directly connects to the MPLS network via an NNI.
BENEFITS AND RESULTS:
- Increased performance across the network, while lowering TCO for voice and data services.
- Implemented managed network and security services.
- Improved Business Continuity of voice services if a location experiences an outage.
- Seamless provisioning and support of company growth when new sites are turned-up, and when companies are acquired or divested.
- UCaaS procured through Crystal
- Crystal Care for Cloud
- MNS / MPLS / Internet procured through Crystal
- Crystal Care for Connectivity
- Ad hoc help desk support