Case Study: Construction, Real Estate, and Hospitality
““…Crystal has supported us for over 7 years. They have partnered with our organization to adapt IT and Telecommunication solutions to our business needs as they have evolved and changed during our growth and diversification into various lines of business…”
Director of IT
- Efficient and cost effective WAN and voice connectivity for a diversified company with centralized corporate headquarters and silos of business lines.
- WAN and voice connectivity for hospitality franchises with specific connectivity requirements governed by franchise agreements.
- Aging and diverse PBX models at several locations.
- Company-wide initiative to move to Google Apps.
- Costs for improvements need to stay within budget.
- Crystal designed data connectivity solutions that met the business requirements to connect diversified business lines.
- An RFI was produced and ran by Crystal to help High select a Data provider.
- Voice connectivity was redesigned using a combination of PRIs, POTs, and SIP that satisfied individual location requirements and capabilities, reduced costs, and reduced the number of vendors.
- Crystal Care for Connectivity guided and managed the client through the procurement, implementation, and support of the solutions.
- Crystal continues to assist with new business and connectivity requirements.
BENEFITS AND RESULTS:
- Stayed under budget
- Implemented Data and voice connectivity solutions that met business requirements.
- Accomplished business initiatives through the resources provided by Crystal Care that could not have been completed without adding to and/or stretching the bandwidth of existing High resources.
- Continue to evaluate technology solutions and drive cost out of the organization.
- Audit – over $118,000 in annual savings
- Connectivity – SIP Trunking
- Connectivity – MPLS – initial term savings over $250,000
- Connectivity – Internet
- Crystal Care for Connectivity