Case Study: International Utilities’ Services Company – 120 sites
“Crystal’s ability to assess, recommend, and implement changes made it work for us. Crystal was not looking for the next job but how to prevent the next job from occurring.”
- Wireless, voice, and data spend, inventory and contract management was out of control.
- Drive significant cost out of the business.
- Did not have the internal resources or time to evaluate and make changes to price plans, configuration, technology, or vendors.
- Establish a long term solution for ongoing telecom management.
- Drive efficiencies around mobile sourcing, procurement, and device management.
- Crystal captured inventory, contracts, invoices, and spend and preformed an audit that resulted in over 1.8M in annual savings to the organization.
- Post audit, the client improved inventory & contract management, cost control & allocation, procurement, and bill payment processes through an automated TEM solution.
- Post audit, Crystal Care supports mobile sourcing and procurement / mobile device management
BENEFITS AND RESULTS:
- The client implemented an automated long term solution for control of telecom and expense management.
- Drove efficiencies throughout IT and AP.
- Appreciated a post audit savings of 1.8 M annually.
- Wireless– — mobile sourcing and procurement / mobile device management
- Telecom Help Desk
- General IT support and Strategic Planning
- TEM support